I used the Automotivator to make a final motivational poster, inspired and using a quote from Avengers: Endgame because I think it goes so well with the end of the semester:
Hi everyone! :) My name is Daana Roach, and I am a Chemical Biosciences (Pre-Vet) major with minors in Psychology and Biological Conservation. With this odd combination, I am (hopefully) going to pursue a programme in Veterinary Conservation Medicine after I graduate. I want to work with endangered species and in conservation efforts, especially concerning marine life or big cats of the genus Panthera : Amur leopard ( Panthera pardus orientalis ), listed as critically endangered by the IUCN. Source : Wikimedia Commons Psychology isn't necessarily tied to any of these plans, but I really enjoy it. I grew up in Barbados , an island in the Southeast of the Caribbean, and finished up secondary school in Canada before coming to OU. I may be biased, but Barbados has some of the most beautiful beaches in the region. It's 166 sq miles big (or small maybe haha), and has a population of about approximately 300, 000. Personal image taken of Miami Beach at sunset, Barbados....
"Can I tell you a secret?" "Counselling Session". Source : Pixabay Saliq looked at me with those sad brown eyes. She always seemed to have something on her mind, and there was no mistaking the slight down turn of her lips, as if there was something more weighing her down now. Perhaps this secret was heavier than the rest of the thoughts she usually hid from me. As I nodded quickly so she wouldn't shy away from telling me, I considered what the quiet girl who had been attending sessions with me for over three months now would say. We usually only discussed trivial items: the latest gossip at school, her archery practice with renowned teachers, and the philosophical readings she was required to complete. She had no problem explicitly stating the things that were going on in her day-to-day life, but never how she was feeling. There were times it seemed she was be on the brink of showing me a glimpse, but she would quickly pull back. She either sti...
Comments
Post a Comment